My USC Experience for Advisors
Learn more about the My UofSC Experience initiative & how to incorporate it into advising conversations as it provides a more holistic view of a student’s college experience. **(Please bring a laptop to this presentation if you are able)**
After this presentation, you will be able to:
- Understand current data and trends as it relates to undergraduate student experiential & integrative learning and how Academic Advising is a key initiative for USC's Quality Enhancement Plan.
- Identify best practices for discussing My UofSC Experience in advising conversations, and help support advisors in understanding tools available to them for BTC opportunities.
- View and show students how to access their My UofSC Experience transcript.
- Identify best practices for tracking My UofSC Experience discussions in EAB Navigate along with other Advising logistics.
Dr. Claire Robinson, Director of the University Advising Center
Alexa Dean, Undergraduate Academic Advisor, Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, Marine Science, Geology, Geophysics, Math, Statistics
Kimberly Chamberlain, Undergraduate Academic Advisor, College of Hospitality, Retail and Sport Management
- Sara McConville, Coordinator of Advisor Training & Outreach